Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Save the Drama for your Mama

Another benefit of this class: I am learning all this cool technology that I am now using in my other classes. I am a Secondary Ed student, so I have a content major that my degree is actually in; mine is English. I am taking this ri-dic-u-lous Dramatic Productions course this summer that is to say, not my cup of tea (Sorry, Dr. Long). At any rate, one of our major assignments for the semester is a 30 minute presentation on any aspect we choose of The Trojan Women (we will be working with a partner). Under normal circumstances, I might freak out a bit- 30 minutes is pretty much an entire lecture in itself. However, it occurred to me that I might create a Prezi this time as opposed to the standard PowerPoint to spice it up a bit. I'm actually pretty excited about it & since I am also doing my textbook summary as a Prezi/SnagIt presentation I am getting  comfortable with the program and having fun with it. As far as The Trojan Women goes, let me know if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment